Job Title: Senior UI/UX Developer
Job Type: Full time
SynSaber is an early-stage ICS cybersecurity startup enabling operators and security analysts to defend industrial systems and protect critical infrastructure with precision. We’re a team of passionate security practitioners fighting on behalf of industrial operators and analysts on the frontline.
About the Senior UI/UX Developer role
Would you like to be a significant contributor on a high-performance software team, creating a platform designed to secure critical infrastructure? Do you enjoy digging into complicated problems (often anticipating those challenges before they arise), and relish the thought of working at a startup on a small, highly-productive team? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Join a team that is modernizing the industrial security landscape with the opportunity to create new and revolutionary methods for identifying and detecting industrial threats and behaviors, empowering our operators with critical visibility and insights. The Senior UI/UX Developer role will be a great fit for a candidate who is creative, curious, and empathetic. You can help us define the next generation of user interfaces and experiences catering to not only analysts but operators.
This is a fully-remote opportunity. Work from where you are. We’re all experienced with operating in a fully-remote capacity. You won’t be an outlier who is separated from the rest of the team.
Success Characteristics / Required Skills & Experience
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive front-end development experience using frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, or Svelte
- Component-oriented user interface design
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Designing user interfaces and experiences from scratch
- Contributing to product development on customer-facing, installed, and on-premise software products
- Ability to articulate design tradeoffs to internal team members and clients alike
- Participating in highly functional software teams (we spend more time building software, rather than talking about building software)
Preferred but not mandatory Skills & Experience
These things are worth bonus points:
- Capable of extending existing and implementing new APIs in Golang to support the development of user interfaces
- Knowledge of high-performance, secure code in compiled programming languages like Golang, Rust, and/or C++
- Industrial or Operations Technology understanding or background
- Experience developing modular and user-customizable interfaces
- You understand the role of good and relevant documentation
Current employee benefits include:
- Remote work environment
- Paid holidays & PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Option to join 401k