Critical infrastructure asset owners & operators invited to demo seed-stage startup’s software, an SC Awards finalist for Best SCADA Security Solution
Chandler, AZ (BUSINESS WIRE) – SynSaber, an industrial asset and network monitoring startup, will be demoing its OT visibility & detection software during the RSA Conference at Booth ESE17 in the Early Stage Expo area. While SynSaber’s 1.0 product offering launched just three months ago, it has already garnered significant traction and early recognition, joining the ranks of four industry veterans as an SC Awards finalist in the Best SCADA Security Solution category.
Protecting critical infrastructure and empowering industrial operators and asset owners are core to the company’s product & mission, and SynSaber founders are excited to demonstrate the key features of their 1.0 software release during RSAC.
OT Network Visibility & Detection software features
During the RSA Conference, SynSaber founders and team members will be demoing the features of their recent software release:
- Small form factor “Saber” sensors deploy in any operating environment and within an organization’s existing infrastructure, including DIN-rail and edge devices, compute modules, or virtualized environments.
- Vendor-agnostic Sabers send data to any collection point, such as your SIEM, SOAR, MSSP, or wherever the data is needed most.
- The single codebase and flexible pipeline allow dynamic reconfiguration and scaling from large deployments to agent-like instances. The SynSaber pipeline offers scalable analytics, flexible deployments, and direct packet capture processing.
In addition to demonstrations at Booth ESE17, SynSaber founders Jori VanAntwerp and Ron Fabela are also available for private 1:1 meetings on an appointment basis. The founders would be delighted to speak with prospects, potential partners, and members of the media regarding SynSaber technology, critical infrastructure security trends, increased legislation and regulation, and any other topic of interest.
SynSaber RSAC sponsorships & activities
Here are some of the activities SynSaber will be participating in during the RSA Conference:
- Monday, June 6, 8:00 PM: Security Leaders Concert featuring Neon Trees — Be our guest at the hottest party kicking off RSA! RSVP here.
- Tuesday, June 7, 4:45 PM: CyBeer Ops Networking Reception — Opening reception for the innovative Early Stage Expo area; enjoy local California beverages and mingle with forward-thinking peers.
- Wednesday, June 8, 1:30 PM: Ron Fabela presents “Top 5 Myths about ICS Cybersecurity, Busted: What every CISO should know” in the Early Stage Expo area.
- Visit Booth ESE17 during Early Stage Expo hours Tuesday – Thursday, or make an appointment to meet with SynSaber founders in our relaxed, private meeting space at Fogo de Chao, just steps away from Moscone South.
Learn more about these events and schedule an appointment to meet with SynSaber founders at https://synsaber.com/news-and-events/rsa-2022/.
Discount Code for RSA Conference
Not yet registered? The SynSaber RSAC page features a discount code and unique link that provides $150 off full conference registration.
If you’re not attending RSAC but would like to learn more about SynSaber or speak with our founders, we’d love to hear from you at [email protected].
SynSaber is the simple, flexible, and scalable industrial asset and network monitoring solution that provides continuous insight into the status, vulnerabilities, and threats across every point in the industrial ecosystem, empowering operators to observe, detect and defend OT/IT systems and protect critical infrastructure. SynSaber is privately held with funding from SYN Ventures, Rally Ventures, and Cyber Mentor Fund. Learn more at SynSaber.com.
RedIron PR for SynSaber